Elective courses for MIND students
In collaboration with a supervisor assigned by the Faculty, the student identifies relevant elective study units that support the student's personal study profile. Elective study units must be:
- At postgraduate level i.e. master or PhD-level
- Concluded with an assessment
- Offered by a university in Denmark or abroad.
Don't forget to apply for a pre-approval of elective courses. Pre-approval of a course is your guarantee that the course/ECTS credits you take, can be transferred to your study programme. You will find links to the appropriate applications form here.
There are a number of possibilities at PharmaSchool and the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences:
- Elective courses specifically for MIND-students
- An independent elective study unit
- Courses from the part-time programme Master of Medicines Regulatory Affairs
- Courses from other part-time master's programmes at the Faculty
- Electives from the full-time master's programmes at Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- PhD courses from the Faculty
You may also find inspiration in The University of Copenhagen Course Catalogue.